This course will take place on March 13, 2021 at 11:15 am - 1:15 am EST. This course will be completed in our online classroom. You will receive the link to access the course prior to the start of class.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome finds 20% of its victims in child care facilities. Learn techniques that will reduce this statistic in your infant classroom.
In this class, you will:
- Describe the basic concepts of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Understand the scientific data as it relates to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Define terms associated with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Describe the mandated components of the Safe to Sleep® campaign
- Identify and rectify excuses provided for not putting infants to sleep in a safe manner
- Design a community event based on the SIDS topic
Confronting SIDS! (2 Hours)
Please note that refunds are only granted when the session is cancelled by Well Able Training Service.