This course will take place on September 15, 2020 at 9 am - 1:15 pm EDT. This course will be completed in our online classroom. You will receive the link to access the course prior to the start of class.
Through interactive activities this session presents the essentials of working as a professional in the field of Early Childhood Education.
After completing this class, you will:
- Identify self-assessment activities and goals for improvement.
- Describe how to be a role model for children and families.
- Explain the importance of maintaining records in the Early Childhood Program.
- Describe guidelines that enable an effective partnership between programs and families.
- Examine the safety aspects of maintaining team members with satisfactory criminal records checks.
- Describe regulatory, legislative and workforce issues and how they affect the development and welfare of young children.
Professional Child Care (4 Hours)
Please note that refunds are only granted when the training session is cancelled by the Well Able Training Service.